2010年12月21日星期二

Miserable

You told me eh thing all is correct 
now only regret already too late,everything had over 
everything had fact 
can't change anymore 
Sometimes i really serious to do all my things
and why somebody can achieve 
but i can't achieve 
i think just 三分钟热度 
that's why anything can't achieve ..

why i can't to change my habits 
if i continue like this really will regretful 
Teh yi xin do you know what is Regret ??
if you know what should you do now ?
just sit at there ?
thinking about sad things ?
or moody ?


你这一番话
so hurt do you know ?
you make me so mad 
so sad 
make me can't to sleep 
always think about you told me de things 
make me moody 
why i'll like this ?
that means i really do wrong 
i choose wrong  ?
i should give up  ?

我好希望我现在只是在睡觉而已
只是睡了十五年发的梦
好希望这一切都不是事实
而是一场梦 


你能得到这样的XX
是你努力而来的
你能得到这个XX
我很替你值得高心
当初你选对的路走
没有选到
一条复杂又辛苦又自己不懂的路
我很羡慕你 
最终你没遗憾到
You're success 
Congratulation !
Hope you will never give up 
add many many oils !




everything can't change anymore 
if can change need god help me 
Hope all things will be fine 



没有评论:

发表评论