2010年7月18日星期日

补写 16/17.7.2010

补写 16.7.2010
haiz..
那到成绩了..
真的好烂..
下到很........
is very very BAD..
don't know how to tell my mummy..
She will very disappointed 1..
不知怎样给家长签名!!
Mummy i'm sorry to you ..
Hope you can forgive me..
i promise you next time i will get a good result for u see ..
You waiting  ..

补写 17.7.2010
wakaka..
hang out with friend ( ray shuet , vynecia , xin yi , mukrawee......)
yarhuh !! go gurney..
we go watched 
The Twilight Saga Eclipse


I Love This Movie ..
This movie so many kissing ..
in the cinema just me and xin yi watched the movie only..
my other friends leh at there sms , sleeping , chatting with her bf and more... (●*∩_∩*●)
woh !!!
Elianto have discount 70% 
then i bought le Elianto's Lip Gloss and Nail colour ..
very cheap only..hehe..





Around 7 ++ we watched movie finish ,
me and vynecia go meet hui ying , shu yi and wei fong ..
then sit taxi go to expanlade..( RM 20 )
when we reach there ,
就看到很多人了..
 and very hot ...can't tahan
买一个东西吃也挤到满身大汗..
wu wu !!
so many Leng Lui and an dao ba .. 
 蛮不错的..
Is me first time go to Bon Odori ..
如果有机会的话..
明年我会再去..
明年再见了..

 ┈━═☆ New Pictures 
My Dad 

              







没有评论:

发表评论